Today We’re going to discuss Android 11 Beta 2 that’s just launched this week. It’s second of three scheduled user-facing previews before the fully-fledged release in early September 2020. I have done plenty of digging since the preview dropped to find out just what new features you might be interested in.
You will find all features in the videos in detail
1. New Now Playing button
2. New “play” animation in media controls
3. Picture-in-picture resize hint
4. Simplified Recents menu actions
5. Conversations now in a dedicated Settings page
6. Media controls enhanced and updated
7. Screenshots return to the notification shade 8. Screen recording now supports capturing device audio plus new icon
these are the highlight features plus you will find more in this video
Please comment in the comments section to let me know if i missed out and Please show your support by subscribing my channel to get more videos and news in future.
Android 11 beta is available today for Pixel phones. Google has changed around how you manage notifications from your text message apps, added bubbles, improved location permissions, and put smart home controls in the power menu. Dieter Born looks at everything that’s coming up for Android. In this video we compare all this above features with ios 13 and Get THE Detail about which one is best in either ways for Daily use.
#android vs ios
#Top tech Features
Iam daily uploaded video on YouTube of tech & technology realeted