When you have a new Somfy RTS motor, you need to set the upper and lower limit, check the direction in which it rolls and link a remote control.
In this video we show you all that:
– How to take control of the motor
– How to check and change the direction into which the motor turns
– How to set the lower limit
– How to set the upper limit
– How to memorise the settings
In this video, we use the Somfy Oximo RTS, but this procedure is identical for all RTS motors.
The Somfy Oximo RTS can be found here: (UK only).
If you are not in the UK, please go here:
The remote that’s used is the Telis 4 RTS silver, but any RTS remote can be used.
Please watch: “Make your own wireless electric roller blind: TS40RTS WF kit contents”