This is Simple Acne Removal #009 | Blackheads Removal
CAUSES OF ACNE
1. Excess Oil productionIf you have oily skin, then chances of you getting acne are extremely high. Once there is excess sebum, it clogs your pores; once bacteria starts growing in a clogged pore, that’s when acne appears on your skin. Alternately dead skin or trapped hair follicles leads to blackheads and whiteheads as well.
2. Hormonal ImbalanceHormonal imbalance is one of the many factors that can give rise to acne. During puberty, Androgens cause the sebaceous glands to enlarge and create more sebum—which then leads to acne. Hormonal changes related to pregnancy or the use of oral contraceptives also can affect sebum production. In certain cases, PCOD can be one of the major causes of acne.
3. DietDiet always plays a crucial role in maintaining skin health. Food items such as dairy, sugar and carbs-rich products such as milk, bread, bagel, chocolates, chips and deep-fried food can worsen acne. While we know it ain’t easy to give all up, ty to control portion size and have a balanced diet to keep acne in check.
4. StressStress always effects our skin more than you think. That is why your skin looks perfect when you are on a vacay more than when you are toughing it out at work. The best way to work around stress is to indulge in calming activities such as meditation and yoga that will help manage your stress levels more effectively. PS: Don’t forget to breathe when everything gets a tad too overwhelming.
5. GeneticsUnfortunately, this is just one thing that you really don’t have any control over. If your parents had/have acne, chances are you might have them too.
Here’s to clearer skin days ahead!
Neutrogena Oil-Free Salicylic Acid Acne Fighting Acne Wash.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Medicated Gel Acne Face Wash.
AcneFree Oil-Free Acne Cleanser with Benzoyl Peroxide.
Clarisonic Mia Smart 3-in-1 Sonic Facial Beauty Device.